Opening 2nd December
We are very excited to say we will be opening our doors once again from Wednesday 2nd December, and look forward to welcoming you to our beautifully festive pub.
There will be a few extra restrictions in place as Devon is now in Tier 2, which we would like to make you aware of:
- Bookings can be taken for tables of up to 6 people inside – however you must all be from the same household/bubble.
- If you would like to dine with friends/family from a different household, we can book you a table in our Beer Garden for tables of up to 6 people (just wrap up warm!!).
- Unfortunately, we will only be able to serve alcoholic beverages to tables ordering a meal from our menu.
- Last orders will be at 10pm, however you will now have an hour to “drink up” and required to vacate the premises by 11pm.
- Masks will be required upon entering the pub and whilst in the building (except from when seated).
- We will take your details for for track and trace or via the NHS app on arrival.
- One way system in place, with specific entrance and exits.
- Hand sanitiser available at the entrance and at regular stations throughout the building.
- Staff will be wearing Visors and keeping a safe distance.
- We ask you please not to visit our premises if you have any signs of Covid.
- Table Reservations Recommended.
Locally sourced ingredients handled with care and creativity by our head Chef Richard Benson.
Events and Hire
If you would like to hire the pub, bar and resaurant for a party or event please contact us detailng your requirements.