We have now reopened and look forward to welcoming you back. We would like to draw your attention to a few of the new protocols
which have now been put in place to keep our staff and customers safe.
- We strongly advise making a reservation prior to your visit, due to allocated arrival times and more limited seating.
- Hand Sanitising Stations are located at various points around the building and at the entrance. Please sanitise your hands before entering the pub.
- One Way system in place throughout the building. Please enter from the Main Car Park Entrance.
- Socially distanced tables available in our two separate inside dining area and in our beautiful sunny beer garden.
- Full table service, for every guest. No ordering at the bar.
- Disposable, single use Lunch and Dinner Menus.
- New cleaning regimes in place, including all seating areas and frequently touched points.
- Please respect other guests and staff when visiting our pub.
- We would ask you not to visit our pub if you or any member of your party have had any signs of Fever or COVID symptoms in the past 14 days.
The Stockland Experience
Locally sourced ingredients handled with care and creativity by our head Chef Richard Benson.
Events and Hire
If you would like to hire the pub, bar and resaurant for a party or event please contact us detailng your requirements.